2010年1月8日星期五

You ignore me..???..

I feel neglected by you
A day every day
when i thinking of you
You are not on my side
Issued a message to you
But do not get your reply
In your heart
I'm one who is
Girlfriend, or the familiar "strangers"
I like the transparent air
Invisible
But it is the existence of
You need to "air" when the
You will come to find my location
In fact, I really do not understand your heart's way of thinking of
I just stay with you break up the monotony of the people?
I very much you acknowledge my existence
Admit that I was your girlfriend
Although it appears that the do not care
But in fact I am very concerned about
Fits and starts for you
Let me not only how to go about face
When will we be able to meet
I well miss you
Did you know that
Expect
Looking forward to change the fate of

没有评论: