2010年1月25日星期一

Fuzzy Head

what i thinking about?
what you thinking about too?
no one know about it?
even i'm the troubled person
i feel unwell after i listen the song which you send for me
izit what you want mean for?
or i think too much
why suddenly you want send me this kind of song?
i dont know
i really want call you and ask you about it
however, the final
i still did not call you
because I suddenly thought of
what i want to ask
why you want send this song for me?
why you want suddenly offline?
why why why why?
what still can i ask?
what i want to know actually?
i dont know
i have no idea at all
lucky i saw viki online
i webcam with her
and she comforted me
slowly
my heart was calmed
thanks my dear viki
i know you always accompany me when i meet the trouble
thanks cause give me the power
thanks cause give me confident
wish we can be together
no matter how far our distance
i wish we can stay forever

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

hmmm....alwiz be there for you!!=)

*Vinsvian* 说...

and you always mine..i know..xD