2010年1月26日星期二

Beauty and the Beast = True Love ??

Last night I was really bored
Sitting in front of the computer daze
I opened my Facebook
Found that a few people add me
straight away i approve it all
i opened their profile one by one
I toured the one named Gavin Cheh
Natural
I opened his photograph
OH MY GOODNESS
His picture was startled me
i viewed all the photo comment
some buddy said them are beauty and beast
this is because the guy had a beautiful girlfriend
here i prove it
i show the photo



Do you see
Is not envy them?
Or do you think
Really beautiful and the Beast?
This is really true love
Or is it merely a joke
They are very sweet to each photo
Love each other
Moreover
They also put their photos of tongue kiss
and i stole one of the photo to show out
(vinsvian so evil)
here the SWEET photo



Some people say that these are fake
Because of jealousy that men
Only say so
My sister said,
May be photographs of girls in love before being hurt
So now choose pure love
She put it right
May be the reason for this
Perhaps many women will not vote for such a boy as a boyfriend
They care about face-saving
Replaced by I
Maybe I will have the same mind
Parent Trap
Golden couple
Will appear in the couple who handsome and beauty only
The world, there is no "perfect" this thing
It was only the concept of the individual
Everyone wants to find
Beautiful and good girl / handsome and a good boyfriend
But what we want
Will be achieved?
Anyway
Hope that this couple
Can create miracles
And we wish the world of the lovers
Loyalty dependents ♥

没有评论: