2010年1月29日星期五

My Future?

Today
Jane be my alarm clock
She told me to get up
Because we want to go back to our High School (AJ)
An event organized by the Institute of Chinese
We went to participate in
By the way to see my teacher
The teacher to see us
Say that we have changed
Become quite different from the pass
We talked to the teachers and post-graduate problem
Because we are tired brain with our future
Which one is the best?
Which line suitable me?
What kind of future I want to
ANNOY-ING
Suddenly want to return to previous
I was a high school student
Very happy at school
Is also enjoying high school life
To see that students who play the game
They laughed more happier brilliant
I miss the old me
What a happy time
How "pure"
Ha Ha Ha Ha
Now
Hiding at home all day
Online eat sleep
Repeat the same thing every day
What a boring life!!!
This is not my life which i want to be
If someone came to ask what kind of future I want to
I may not answer
Because I do not know the answer
"Future"
Its strange for me
I can not imagine my future
A sewage
Blurred
February arrived
To receive transcripts are increasingly relying on the date of entry
I was afraid to face it
I do not have the courage to face my own achievements
Same
I did not dare to choose for my future
I am very afraid of doing wrong choice
It was so ruined my life
Uneasy feeling
Let me cannot sleep well every night
Sometimes some strange dream images
Ridiculed painting
Being looked down on
Ah .. it does not happen all
Is that right =="
WHAT I WANT FOR MY FUTURE ???
D:

没有评论: