2010年1月28日星期四

Dont Re-appear In My Life

I thought you had given up
I thought you had forgotten me
I thought you had will not be pestered me
I thought I relieved you of the winding
I thought I was freedom
I can trace the love which i want
Do not bother me
Do not come to bother me
Do not do something that I will once again fall in love with you
Useless
I am not an idiot
I am not a fool too
You still children?
Do you think your friend called me and told that you commit suicide
The reason is I do not want to accept back your love?
Do you think I would believe it?
I did not unsympathetic
I did not believe you do not want to say
Suicide is true if you
So what
Do you think I would because of this and accept your love?
It's too late
You forsaken me
Is your silent departure
Is that you ignore me
Until which day
I heard you have a new girlfriend already
I did tear at the end of the abandoned
At that time,
You really make me feel disappointed
I only wish you happiness
After three years
You come to me and say an apology
Asked me to forgive you
I forgive you already
We are still friends
But now you're not too much brain
Why did you go to warn those boys
You want to bully them?
Warning them not like me?
Who are you?
You have the power to do so?
You have the money
So all you'd be bullied?
I do not like you to do
I really hate you!!!
I'll tell you
You do not have the capacity to change my life
Never likely to succeed
I am not a fool as before
You have the opportunity to play my feelings
Only once
It is impossible to give you to play again
I beg you
Do not bother me again
There
I would like to say to you
You are not a child
Don't do an idiot things
It make me look down on you
FAR AWAY FROM ME IDIOT
I'M NOT YOURS AGAIN
I HAD MY OWN HAPPINESS LIFE NOW
EVEN I'M SINGLE

没有评论: