2010年1月27日星期三

*VVJ* again..3 of Us



27/1/2010
On this day very special
Because the young girl can come out with us
I am referring to is the younger sister Jane
She is not every time out
Because of her family
No matter how
She was out with us today
While most of the time to stay in my brother's barber shop
But we still talk a good time
Where we talk of everything
Viki straighten her hair
Jane cut her hair
We spent four hours at the barber shop
Today, I bought a vest and pants
Happy Happy
But I hate AF
AF is my brother's favorite girls
She is Love Collection staff
I hate her because
She loved being with my brother that I bought it to buy what
Kepo like HELL
I think she was using my big brother
My brother pursued her
She did not accept the love
But she still wants something to eat every day with my brother
Others feel that she was using my big brother
But my brother did not feel
Maybe my brother really liked her
There is no way
I enlighten my big brother
But he do not listen to me
Love really is blind
Were made use of do not know
Ah, do not say this again
After the three of us go straight to Village Mall
I went there to find JonKent
In fact, I was to bring it to his eye-drops
But I want to finished
Would buy any new shouting to him
Ah, I am shy?
JonKent said that I did not dare look at him
In fact, not really
But he was working
I do not have awareness of multi-chat with him
I feel very strange
But his face
Is still the same simple lovely
Haha
Don't know he will mad or not if he view this blog
Whatever,
I just take things to him and then left the place
3 of us straight away went to Tesco
Tesco stay beside Village Mall
Viki went to there to bough the Japanese cucumber
Want to make sushi when her friend's party
After pay the money
We plan to back home already
Who knows
Even rain
Three of us running in the rain
Such as the stupid people
Trying kiss with the rain
pewwwwww
We only took a few pictures
Really regret
However, I believe there is still have chance to out again
Lets find the chance Viki Jane ~
To continue our VVJ journey
I love you all
My Lovely Viki and Jane

没有评论: