2010年6月13日星期日

YOU

Two month ago..
I think i already custom you to join my life..
Everything that you did..
That's really touch my heart..
Before that..
Really got so much gossip around us..
Sometime those gossip make me cannot breath well..
I hate the person who like to gossip up..
That person always broke up our feeling..
But..
All i want to said is Thank You D..
Is you told me that just ignore that gossip..
as long as we know that we never did wrong..
as long as we love each other enough..
Thanks cause you give me confident to our love..
Even sometime i always mad up you..
I always argue with you..
Everytime everytime is me broke up all the happy moment between us..
But at last..
Sure you will forgive me..
You so take care me..
You treasure me like your small little baby..
I can feel all your love and care..
I know it all..=)
What can i say about you is..
You're always nice to me..
It can stay forever..?..
I dont know the answer..
You never promised me..
And i also dont want you promised me anything..
Stay like that enough..
Dont change anything..
Let right now be our forever..
Let's we GO..^^

没有评论: