2010年7月10日星期六

Ya..Sure

I just back from a small small party..
Even there only have few people..
But it let me feel warm inside..
Playful children..
Peaceful brother..
Lovely mother..
I have saw all of this at a house..
I can felt that they love each other even some time they will fight..
I felt happy that i have invited by a little girl..
She is very kindly and cute..
Every time when i saw her..
Sure she will smile with me anytime anywhere..
So cute even got a little bit sohai..
xD
I have accompany some one play FIFA 2005..
He look excited when playing the game..
GOLD GOLD GOLD GOLD sound he scream..
*Slap* his face with both hand when he miss the hit..
I just sit at beside and look at him..
The action which he have done is so cute..
He never know that..
Felt so great tonight..
Be silent..
But sweet for everything..
On the way back home..
I look at him again..
The feeling are totally different than before..
So happy I am..
Maybe maybe..
I ma learn to be more understanding..
Everything are so CANDY..
Ya..
Sure..
YOU ALWAYS GONNA BE THE ONE IN MY LIFE..♥

2 条评论:

Jonkentsu 说...

hmm correction here
GOAL not GOLD :P

*Vinsvian* 说...

world error here..yeirrrr..xD