2010年7月16日星期五

May I Stick Back BFS..?..

I am not who i am..
Ya..
Totally correct..
I din smile for one week..
Cause without you..
I can't smile with my heart..
I don't know how to describe you inside my heart..
But i know you're special and important for me..
All is truth..
I care your feeling..
I care everything..
But sometime I had hurt you and I don't know..
Big show..?..
Why you said so..?..
Not a show babe..
I had think that what's the problem between us..
Izit someone appear in our life..?..
Ya..
I think so..
I have do what i want do for the person..
Care the person more than myself..
Become seldom by your side..
Still got many that i don't know and you never tell..
Ya..
I admit here that i ever think that i am the suffering one..
But thru those message..
I knew I am wrong..
My tears drop out when i read the message even reread it..
Mrs C accompany you anytime anywhere..
Like your smile even not with me..
As long as I knew that Babe You Are Not Alone..
Don't say SORRY..
Don't said you kepo..
I know you're not..
Thank cause remind me what should I do and what I can't do even you say nothing to me..
Really broken jor..?..
May i stick it back..?..
Or I am too late for all of this..?..
Suddenly..
I miss you so much at the night which without star on the sky..

没有评论: