2010年8月7日星期六

Blessing from me to You..

Tomorrow i want go back to Penang le..
Again..
I want go back and face da empty room..
Every time..
The moment i walk into the room..
I will miss..
Miss the person who i cherish so much..
I keep up the letter which she wrote for me before she leave..
I cried no matter how much time i re-read it..
Every wold every sentences is sick deeply inside my heart..
It touch my heart..
I know your feeling when the moment you wrote the letter..
Because i had the same feeling with you too..
Now..
You gonna start your own new life already..
You found the way which you want to continue already..
I'm so happy when i get this news from you..
You wont aimless anymore..
I have saw everything that you wrote on facebook even blogger..
I notice that everyone around you all care about you..
You're happiness babe.. =)
Soon..
You'll leave here and going to KL for learning your bla bla bla..
Do you go alone..?..
You ma take care when you at there..
KL's life totally different with Penang..
I will always be there..
No matter how far you are..
Wish we still the same..
Never change..
I will treasure the time when you're here..
Let's go babe..

没有评论: