2010年7月10日星期六

Mummy..I Saw You Working Hard for Me ♥



I see you working hard for me..
And wonder what it means..
Whether I will do the same..
And give up my own dreams..

To offer someone else my world..
A stranger from my womb..
And say: Here, take my life..
So you, not I, can bloom..

I often wonder at the depth..
Of that cool sacrifice..
I know it can't be "just because"..
Or simply to be nice..

It is so awesome, I can't think..
How I could make that choice..
Except I see something in you..
That gives my own heart voice..

I see sometimes a happiness..
Amid the stressed-out day..
That no one else can hope to know..
In any other way..

I feel it when you look at me..
And understand sometimes..
That things I do, I do for two..
And then your hard life shines..

And when I give you grief, I know..
That all the bitter pain..
Between a mom and growing child..
Is simply like the rain..

That alternates with sunny days..
Passion without end..
While underneath is more of life..
Than we can comprehend..

And then I know, perhaps, why I..
Like you might be so moved..
To give my life to someone else..
And know that I have loved..

Thank You Mummy..♥
I do I love you much..♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

没有评论: