2010年8月20日星期五

She is mine SUPERWOMEN

I am preparing for my final exam..
Said prepared..
Actually I still enjoy at my lovely hometown..
Even the exam is coming next Wednesday..
I felt scared when I notice that only have four days can let me to do revision..
Uhhu..~..
Well..stop thinking and talk about the EXAM..
Ignore first..
Talk about my daily life..
Weeeee..♥
I'm really enjoy my days on this week..
This is the last week for my semester one..
And also my birthday..
The most special thing is..
My beloved babe come back live with me..
Even only few days but I felt very happy..
Actually is her felt suffer and unhappy..
When I listen to her trough the call..
My heart stop pumping straight away..
She pick up my call but she keep silent at the beginning..
*guess from me*..
Something already happened on her and hurt she badly..
I cannot do anything for her cause she was too far with me at the time..
"can you come here find me and stay with me?"..Ask from me..
After a few minute..
She issue me a message and said she will come find me..
I go fetch her at jetty and she look WEAK..
What i saw on her face this TIRED and TIRED..
I try to talk to her and make her to smile..
But I failed at the first day..
Luckily..
The next day and the next next day..
She smile..she laugh..
We talk at the midnight until we fall a sleep..
I found that she was upset inside..
She annoying..and weak..
I guess she cried when I am not around her..
From our conversation..
I notice that she is a strong girl..
She can face anything her selves without my helps..
I just give her support by her side..
You are my Superwomen..
Babe..

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

nothing i want to say unless this "I love you"!!!

*Vinsvian* 说...

you always my superwomen..love you