2010年8月30日星期一

My TWINKLING

So long din heard from her already..
Everything going well on her..?..
Hmm..
Wanna sms her but cannot wa..
Forgot bring the phone along with me..
For one week..=(
I just back my sweet sweet home today..
When i arrived my house..
I straight call her..
Really miss her much more..
Haha..
It's been too long I didn't talk with her on phone for one~two~hours dy..
When she pick up the call..
Hmm..
Her sound sweet and sound like very happy..
She was hang out with her friends at some where nice..=)
We just talk about few minutes..
Because she was eating her food..
Waiting waiting her news when she back..
She said find me when she back..
Wooohoooo..
Feeling excited cause I can be CRAZY with her tonight..
Right now midnight 2.30am already..
I think she already tired and slept jor..=)
Piggy babe she is..=P
Love her so much..♥
Good night to her..
Good night to myself too..
Wish to meet up soon..♥

没有评论: