2010年8月13日星期五

Sunday's Miracle

I was killing by something..
Nobody know about that even you..
I think i have to do the bad choice first before the trouble come and find me..
My birthday is coming around..
Unfortunately..
I can't celebrate my birthday with all my friends as what I plans from the start..
All the plans ma cancel after I saw the notice outside the A.Office..
Even I just back from Penang..
But I have to back there tomorrow..
I need to try to do something..
Even I known that got 90% I cannot get it..
Really..
No one can hold my hands at this moment..
Helpless inside..
When i reach home until now..
I am rushing mine loan..
I hope that i can done all my staff as soon as possible..
I have a discussion with my mom..
Said out all my problems that I was met..
But what I get is only "SCOLD"..
I was scolded by my mom..
She said :" I though that my daughter not a stupid girl..she can done the things she want or she need..but actually she is NOT..she totally stupid.."
I cannot endure this kind of bla bla bla..
I cried and close the door..
"Pammmmm"..I did it..
After a few minute..
My mom was coming in..
When she saw me cry..
She said again :" You cannot solve anything even you cry until you blind..don't try to do this kind of idiot things at home..solve the problems..I cannot help you..once I help you..my life will become stressful..thinks carefully even you want to continue or what.."..
Uhhu..
I stop crying after I heard that..
I try to collect all the document that the government wants..
And do what can I do..
I drove the motor run every way..
Find PJK..
Find bla bla bla and bla bla bla..
Hope the miracle will appear on SUNDAY..
This is the gift that I want..
"SUNDAY"..
Please bring the lucky and miracle for me..

没有评论: