2010年9月8日星期三

Today..~..Wednesday

Today..
VNVJ plus G wanna to meet up..
But at the end..
Only VV plus G and Rocky meet up..
N din come J din back..
So sad din meet up with them..
Not bad also la..
Also get fun with GayBin and his friend Rocky..
But more fun with babe V at Oldtown..
Babe V look nice today..
She had her new hair style..
So lovely..♥
Wish we can meet up again..

I had a conversation with Jayden..
He come comment me at my post..
We had a short chat..
After i notice that he delete all the comment..
Left mine..
I saw it and dont know why i so hot temper..
Arghhh..:@
Really DISLIKE that feeling well..
Uhhu..
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE..
Don comment me if you want to delete it..
Well i think ignore will made me feel better..:)

Oh..
Got a good news from Jian Wei..
Just now he msn me and told me that he pak tor jor..
They start one week ago..
The girl look pretty white thin..
She is Inti girl too..
Congratulation from me to him..

Almost forgot already..
Miss Blue Nee Nee's birthday is around the corner..
Just received the message said that lot of people wanna give her a surprises when tomorrow dinner..
So lovely..♥
I still dont know even i can join them or not..
Anyway..
I hope that Nee Nee will having a special 18's birthday..
Wish her happy birthday at here first..
May all the dream come true..!

没有评论: