2010年9月19日星期日

Awesome Evening

I just back from dinner with all my dudes..sisy..and my beloved man..=)..
I have a great time with all of them..
They bring me out from the boredom life..
They bring a lot of happiness for me..
Weeeeeee..♥..
I tot I just been there and watch them swimming..
Who's know when i get into the car..
My man ask me why i din bring my swimwear..
Lol..shock me..
He going to teach me how to swim..
Luckily my sisy can borrow me her swimwear..♥..
Thanks sisy..
When i get into the swimming pool..
My heart rate speed up suddenly..
Seriously..
I scare when get into the pool..
It was too deep..
Or im short so i feel that it was deep..?..:(
I learn how to float on the water..
Hahahaha..
That's funny..
I take time around two hours and more to learn how to float..
Sisy was the only one who encourage me..:D
Suddenly I miss my babe so much..
I wish she was here then we can enjoy together..
Sure more fun and have different spark..♥..
I have a lot of fun at there..
It's been too long i didn't come out exercise dy..
Thanks to bring me there even just a few hours..
Have a awesome night with you all..
Just receive a message from my baby man..
He told me that tomorrow JOGGING..
Wow..
Im so excited..
After a few min..
My babe msn me said wanna tea with me before she go for her class tomorrow..
Lalalalalallalalallala..
It made me more excited and no need sleep tonight..
I full with my activity tomorrow..
Who want to date me must book me earlier ya..:P..(cheeky)
Uhhu~
My sisy driving test tomorrow..
Gambateh ya..
Vinsvian Bless You..♥..
Ops..=X..
Imma sleep early tonight..
Good night blogger..Good night my D..Good night my world..=)

没有评论: