2010年9月20日星期一

The next journey

Just come back from somewhere ..
I feel very bad ..
I have no choice ..
My only "Liberator" told me ..
Relax ..
Stability your own emotional ..
I just guess ..
Just to give you a psychological preparation ..
But not 100% ..
Take it easy ..
Maintain a cheerful mood ..
You'll be fine ..
Wait after the test ..
Then I'll know the result ..
Well ..
What he said also correct ..
Every time I would give my friends comfort ..
This time I have to give myself hope ..
Do not give up ..:)
Ha ha ..
I really miss my friends' ..
My babies ..
And sure my beloved Chris ..
I was lucky ..
I can be with them ..
Wish to meet all of them ..
Hug all my babies ..
* Huggies * tight tight tight tight ..:(
Hello my blogger ..
Suddenly I do not know what can i write about today already ..
Nothing to say ..
speechless ..=X
Imma stop writing here ..
TarDar ..

没有评论: