2010年9月11日星期六

Bub

The more you explain..
the more i get hurt..
but i still want to know..
i care everything that you do..
this holiday..
sit in front on the computer for longer hours..
i miss you..!..
but you dont know..
you enjoy your day full with activity..?..
hmm..
IGNORE THAT.. :)
i still waiting..
waiting a guys come to find me..
he promised..
he will find me call me tonight..
are you still remember..?..
or you forgot already..?..
never mind if you forgot..
i'll be alright.. :)
imma custom with it..
i clear on it..
momo just nothing wad..
i have no power to control your feeling..
aikss..
what i emo for..
alright..
1..2..3..*smile*..
ya..
smile is good for me.. :)
smile made me happy..
yeah..
try my best..
i'm very clear what im thinking cause i am who i am
i love myself..
Hui Wen let's we GO..!

没有评论: